We are open for dinner from
Wednesday to Saturday from
18:00 to 23:00.
- All dishes will be prepared right in front of the guests, and when preparing the menu we will take into account the expected number of guests, so please make a reservation in advance.
- In order to fully enjoy our Flavours of 180 Degrees or our Matthias’ Inspiration tasting menu we kindly suggest you reserve 3-4 hours of your time.
- Please leave a comment before confirming your booking to inform us about any special requests and if there are any vegetarians among your guests.
If possible, please let us know about any food allergies at least three days in advance.
Any allergy or intolerance have to be communicated with a minimum of 72 hours in advance to ensure the freshness and variety of the ingredients, after the communication or request these will be evaluated and if possible accommodated in base of the severity of every case, 180 Degrees do not take any liability or responsibility for any non-communicate allergy or intolerance by write or email.
- Individual tables last order 18:00 – 21:00.
Chef's Table last order 18:00 – 20:30.
- Children over 8 years who are used to dining in restaurants are very much welcome.
At the moment we do not offer a children‘s menu.